Well, it took a while, but we’re back with a much expanded site. I had thought we could switch to this new format gradually, but it didn’t work out that way. We had to finish the redesign offline, merge the content of two sites and then make the transition all at once. Tweaking will continue for a few days, so please let us know if anything doesn’t work the way it should.
- This home page is an overview of the main sections of the site. It has excerpts from the two most recent posts and links to the main blog page.
- There are also thumbnail sketches of the four main sections: Living Depressed, Choices in Healing, Relationships in Crisis and Living Well. Each of the four brings together the core posts on these broad subjects.
- The newest feature is The Storied Mind Letter. Each issue of this twice-monthly newsletter will include a new post responding to reader concerns and questions.
- There are Resource pages with links to helpful websites, and, coming soon, a couple more on recommended books and movies.
- You can buy books and DVDs at The Store right on this site. It’s an Amazon feature that gives us a small commission on each sale.
If you visit Recover Life from Depression, you’ll be redirected automatically over here. From now on, I’ll be publishing everything in one place.
Lastly, the existing subscriptions to Storied Mind by feed reader and email will continue as before. Unfortunately, Recover Life from Depression subscriptions won’t work here, and you’ll need to resubscribe at this site.
There are several other new elements, and I hope you’ll explore the site to see what’s here. And please use the comment forms for ideas and suggestions you may have on how to make it better.
Hope you like the new arrangement.